Job Openings at the Cathedral
We are seeking a Formation Administrative Assistant. This is an entry-level position that reports directly to the Minister of Children and Youth Formation and the Minister of Adult Formation. This highly organized individual needs to have good written and oral communication skills. Strong working knowledge of computer software applications including Microsoft Word Office Suites is required. Prior office experience is preferred. Viable candidates need to be able to work a flexible schedule. This 30-hour per week, regular, part-time position includes benefits.
Formation Assistant Job Description
Call or E-mail Us Directly
You can send an email directly to any of our staff by clicking on their names below.
All staff can be reached by calling 804-359-5651, unless otherwise noted.
- Rev. Monsignor Patrick Golden, Rector
- Rev. Mr. Michael DeNoia, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Chris Malone, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Mark Matte, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Charles Williams, Deacon
- Daniel Sañez, Director of Music and Liturgy, 804-212-3889
- Ian Richardson,Worship Assistant and Weddings, 804-212-3886
- Maria Thorsen, Director of Religious Education, 804-212-3888
- Joy Weir, Minister of Children and Youth Formation, 804-212-3893
- Millie Griesemer, Formation Assistant and Baptisms, 804-212-3888
- Mary Rebecca Pugsley, Co-Director of Catholic Campus Ministry at VCU, 804-212-3891
- Richard Girardin, Co-Director of Catholic Campus Ministry at VCU, 804-212-3894
- Kim Kremer, Business Administrator, 804-212-3898
- Chris Ferrara, Administrative Assistant, 804-212-3883
- Tiffany Baham, Accountant, 804-212-3890
- Patrick Garrett, Facilities, 804-248-2207
- Daniel Hudson, Facilities, 804-310-9422
- John Marike, Facilities, 571-505-7171
- Ryshawn Richardson, Facilities
Or You Can Use This Form
Not sure who to direct your inquiry to? Just use this form and we will make sure it goes to the correct person.